Skydive-Athens is the only skydiving center in Greece which operates all year round flying a turbine aircraft to 14000ft (4200m) in only 15 minutes. The nice setup and ambient facilities provides a relaxed but professional environment and invites you to spend many hours and days with us.
We like to compare our dropzone with other Europe skydiving centers and we can proudly say that we meet and sometimes even exceed the European standards.
- Large and grassy landing area
- Turbine 18seated airplane and fast climbing time
- Exit altitude 14000ft (4200m)
- Good weather and operation all year round
- Easy to reach from Athens City Center by car, bus or Skydive Athens shuttle
- Large packing area and packer staff available
- Brand new student and rental equipment
- Onsite FAA Rigger and USPA rated instructors and coaches
- Gear and Accessories shop
- TV for debriefs
- Departure viewers and sound system throughout the DZ
- Viewing area to the landing area
- Children’s playground
- Creepers, Mockup, free WIFI internet, wide parking area
- Bunkhouse accommodation, shower & toilet facilities
- Snack-bar for hot and cold refreshments
Besides our regular club members, we are happy to welcome any other national and international skydiver.
- Signed logbook
- Valid skydiving license (if applicable)
- Gear documents
- Reserve card with valid repack cycle (in Greece 120 days)
- Valid and maintained AAD documents (AAD is mandatory!)
- Proof of third party liability insurance for skydiving
We look forward to jumping with you!
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section below or just call us on +30 697 0300 222. We will gladly answer all your questions!